- Go to "Activity 6: Intersection of concepts"
- Go to "Definitions - Part 3: Myths and Stereotypes"
- Go to "Poll"
- Go to "Activity 7: What's wrong with this picture?"
- Go to "Myth Busting"
- Go to "True or False"
Pair people up and have them interview each other. Once done, the interviewees can present the interviewed to the group.
- Where does your family originally from? (Come up with 2 interesting facts about this place)
- Where are you from? (Come up with 2 interesting facts about this place)
- What do your parents’ do?
- What are your dreams? List three
- How do you identify yourself?
- What is a very little known fact about you?
- What shapes us?
- What commonalities exist among people here?
- What alliances and solidarities can be forged?
Each participant can interview a member of their community. A recently arrived refugee, immigrant, or a community leader.
Poster. Mural. Comic strip. Self portrait. Photo collage. 3 minutes video explainer. Presentation. Rap. Skit. Play. Art instalation. Sculpture. Other.